Technology

Technology drives teaching and learning of 21st century

Sunday 2 June 2030

Bonjour~

This is my sixth years serving in education field. My 1st posting was in Limbang, SMK Seri Patiambun, the place that I had learnt a lot and have a lot of good memories to cherish. Now I am serving in SMK Semerah Padi, Kuching. I am not perfect, but I am a person who will do my best in whatever I get. I will serve this sector well, as long as I m still in service. For me, it is more important to educate a person than to teach a person.

I was influences a lot by my parents since I was a kid. In the old days my parents weren’t able to study till higher level,  so they encourages me to go as far as I can and to reach as high as I wish. There is so much knowledge in this world that I am hunger for. I am not a clever person, not to say an ambitious person, but as long as I am alive, I will never stop hunting for knowledge. If it is God’s will, someday, I will get my second Bachelor degree or second Master’s degree may be in other fields. I hope the knowledge I get will contributes to the society. 

No comments:

Post a Comment